Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Executive Reflections

Mr. M. Walker, President (someone please help us)

By Mr. M. Walker, President
; Inretio via Insanus
Pipe-Up, Second Congress, July 2012

I get to sit at the head of the table. And I get to second motions, or approve them, still not exactly sure how that works. The state of the economy is good. As president I have kept unemployment at 0%, I think we all have jobs. And not only have I balanced the budget, though the Treasurer can’t provide an exact figure we’re enjoying a surplus. So I’m a shoe-in for re-election. And boy did I get one over on the Club. I can’t be impeached unless I agree to be impeached! Ha ha. Though the Vice-President insists I can lose my position by demonstrating clear and obvious signs of insanity. I’m having him watched. Pipe tobacco. I like opening new tins with bright shiny quarters and burying my face in the contents. While issues are debated at our monthly congress on Neon’s patio I often watch the birds and wonder how they fly. This concludes my reflections for this month. For now I’m reflecting on what I’ll reflect on next month. “Don’t mislay your pipe.” 
—The President.

No comments:

Post a Comment