Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Arts & Leisure Suit

Pipe-Up, Second Congress, July 2012

The Smoke’n Traveler
Club Ambassador, Mr. S. Griffith, sports his pipe near the Space Needle in Seattle and along the shores of Puget Sound. Mr. Griffith is puffing Mac Baren Connoisseur in a Czech pipe. He fashions the sporty look with a  dark fleece zip-up, sunglasses, and the same shirt he had on last issue. Mr. Griffith enjoys burley tobacco, buying local, and brief nudity.



The Back Page
Musings By Mr. J. Back
 I like cheese. If I were a cheese I would be a Gouda and I would wear shoes made of cheese. I would call them, my cheese shoes.







“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.” -Albert Einstein, 1950

No comments:

Post a Comment