Monday, February 18, 2013

Arts & Leisure Suit

Pipe-Up, Sixth & Seventh Congress, HOLIDAY Edition, December 2012


Congrats to the Confessor
 

All members of the Pipe Club extend their hearty congratulations to The Confessor on his upcoming nuptials. As a result of his intended espousal, The Confessor’s collection of inflatable companions will be auctioned off after the first of the year.



Bonneville Speedster
Dolch to purchase Club sponsored Bonneville Speedster. This ‘99 Pontiac Firebird is to be modified with the intent of running it in 2013 in Willmington, OH at The Ohio Mile and later in the summer at the Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah during Speed Week with the goal of exceeding 200 MPH. The car will be embolden with the Club’s Shield which will make it go faster. (NO, we are not allowed to touch it.)


BULLEIT RYE NAMED OFFICIAL SHOT
If anything came from the Sixth Congress it would be the unanimous vote for Bulleit Rye as the Club’s official shot.
Bulleit Rye is a sensitive blend of...Ah screw it...It does the trick. Just ask your bartender for the Pipe Club shot. If they don’t know what you mean, you’re in the wrong place. 





The Back Page
Musings By Mr. J. Back, The Confessor

Fruitcake. I keep fruitcake under my pillow to share with my friends that live under my bed. They come out at night to steal my teeth and nibble cake. They leave crumbs and make my sheets wet. I call them my friends but actually I am terrified of them. I was seeking professional help but my friends under the bed told me to stop. They said what I need is more fruitcake and perhaps
a nutty roll. I like nutty rolls. Do you have friends like mine under your bed?  My friends say you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment